This blog will provide information about cemeteries and graveyards in both Monroe and Greenbrier Counties in West Virginia.

Our Mission

Our mission is to log locale's and photographs of as many graves and cemeteries as possible within Monroe and Greenbrier Counties.

We are a one-woman team, so progress may be slow, and will take place as weather permits. If you know of a cemetery or graveyard that you would like to see showcased here, please let us know.

Proud member of the Graveyard Rabbit Association.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Waiting For The Deluge To End!


If you've been watching the national news, you will know that we have been having an extremely wet spring and early summer in my neck of the woods!

Couple that with my daughter is using my car to go back and forth to work, while she is saving to purchase her own car, and I am often left without transportation at present. So when the weather does permit graveyard hunting, I am without wheels. And when I do have my car? It is pouring down rain!!!

However, I did want everyone to know that I will be doing my absolute best to get out in the next week and do a hunting!!!  Surely the skies will clear during this next week so that I can get at least one small cemetery covered!!!

Please be patient with me, and know that I have not forsaken the Graveyard Rabbit's! I've just been "under the weather", and praying that will all change soon!

Happy Graveyard Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment